TechNode - How to use 32bit IBM Informix .NET driver on 64bit Microsoft Windows platform
1) Download 32bit version of IBM Informix Driver from IBM's website
2) Extract it
3) Create .bat file (for ex. install.bat) with following content:
4) Run the install.bat file
5) After installation completed type in command line:
6) Click "Environment variables" button and set new variable "INFORMIXDIR" and point it to the right directory ("c:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Informix\Client-SDK-x32\" on my setup)
7) You can now use reference to IBM.Data.Informix assembly which is located in "%INFORMIXDIR%\bin\netf20" directory and compile you project as 32bit.